The degree shall be titled as Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) under the Faculty of Commerce Part I w.e.f. the academic year 2019-2020 , B.B.A. Part II w.e.f. 2020-2021 and B.B.A. Part III w.e.f. 2021-2022.
BBA is a professional program inculcating managerial and entrepreneurial attitude amongst the learners and helps them to become a successful business leader. It is basically a leadership development program for enhancing leadership abilities, cultivating rational business vision.
1. To develop right understanding about the business environment and different types of organizations
2. To develop leadership aptitude to work independently and in the organized group.
3. To cultivate desired qualities of as effective a manger capable of taking decisions and communicating effectively with different types of publics
4. To develop a right understanding regarding various financial institutions and agencies governing aspects of business the business.
The degree shall be titled as Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)( Computer Application) under the Faculty of Commerce and Management. First Year B.B.A.(CA) w.e.f. the academic year 2019-2020 , Second Year B.B.A.CA) II w.e.f. 2020-2021 and Third Year B.B.A.(CA) III w.e.f. 2021-2022
● To produce skill oriented human resource.
● To import practical skills among students.
● To make industry ready resource.
● To bring the spirit of entrepreneurship.
At the first year of under-graduation, the basic foundations of two important skills required for software development are laid. A course in problem solving and programming along with a course in database fundamentals forms the preliminary skill set for solving computational problems. The practical courses are designed to supplement the theoretical training in the year. Along with Computer Science, the two theoretical and one practical course each in Statistics, Mathematics and Electronics help in building a strong foundation. Career Advancement courses are introduced in both semesters to cover additional areas of Computer Science.
At the second year of under-graduation, computational problem solving skills are further strengthened by a course in Data structures. Software engineering concepts that are required for project design are also introduced. Essential concepts of computer networking are also introduced in this year. The practical course included in both semesters complements the theory courses.
At the third year of under-graduation, all the subjects are designed to fulfill core Computer Science requirements as well as meet the needs of the software industry. Theory courses are adequately supplemented by hands-on practical courses. Skill Enhancement courses enable the students to acquire additional value-added skills.
● To develop problem solving abilities using a computer.
● To build the necessary skill set and analytical abilities for developing computer based solutions for real life problems.
● To train students in professional skills related to Software Industry.
● To prepare necessary knowledge base for research and development in Computer Science.
● To help students build-up a successful career in Computer Science and to produce entrepreneurs who can innovate and develop software products.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) is a 3-year full time professional degree program affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University. The program is designed to cultivate business acumen among students and aims to develop various skills, to make students capable to be an effective part of the Commercial organisation in various capacities. The B.Com. Programme is designed to impart business and management skills to aspiring students for a better understanding of the corporate world and its business activities. It would help students plan their business activity properly in various capacities. Some of the popular electives available in the college are - Banking and Finance, Business administration, Marketing, Cost and works accounting, Business Entrepreneurship, Business Statistics etc
● 1.To develop conceptual understanding the fundamentals of financial Accounting, business economics, Communication skill through various languages, Cost and Works accounting, Banking and finance, Entrepreneurial skills, Marketing, Principles of management, Business laws, Advanced Accounting and taxation aspects, Economics and mathematical skills etc. required to cater the requirement of the emerging Business world.
● 2. To impart the various skills like accounting skills, managerial skills, communication skills and to make overall personality development of the students, through practical approach and exposure and make them competent enough to face the global challenges in the contemporary business scenario.
● 3 To develop among the students the qualities of an entrepreneur and make them equipped to formulate modern business strategies.